Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Before launch

Three nights before my homies - koobdooga - took me out for the best Indian food on the eastside. Tryin' to fatten me up before I nearly starve to death on my trip. Thank you Val for the paper GPS. Everyone should have a tablet and pencil so they don't get lost. I will be sure to give the extra 40. to the very most needy person I meet. Now how to choose... Oh! And Ginny brought the most delicious crab chowder ever along with travel gifts and clothes. I'm certain that I'll leave feeling completely enriched (and guilty for that) and want to spread the wealth once I'm there.

1 comment:

  1. Homies? Koobdooga? Best Indian food? Wait a minute, I'll be right over. If I for some reason I don't show up please eat my meal for me.

    Not to feel guilty. Your presence, let alone your efforts, enrich all who are around you.

    ReplyDelete